Our purpose is to create a safe and positive educational experience for young children. Our goal is to build a foundation, which will allow the whole child to grow.
We provide a curriculum that enables children to develop at their own pace. Our program offers a qualified teaching staff, well-designed classroom environments, a natural playscape outdoors, and developmentally appropriate materials and activities.
Following the results of the latest research in child development, we strive to implement a quality early childhood program by:
- Providing for the development of the child’s physical, social, emotional, and cognitive growth.
- Creating a learning environment, using learning centers and small group instruction to meet each child’s individual needs, interests, and learning styles.
- Providing a variety of ‘hands-on’ activities with the understanding that children learn by doing.
- Emphasizing the process of learning rather than an end product.
- Providing an environment where children can be children and where play is an important part of a child’s total development.